- Chief Schemer, Jules Says
- Founder & CEO of LaunchPad Coworking
- Ran Go Media, a design & development firm for 9 years before selling it to Excite in the early days of the Internet boom
- Co-founded Austin Free-Net, an internationally-recognized community computing non-profit
- Traveled solo around the world with only a carry-on backpack
Trendspotter and momentum creator. Julie has a 24-year track record of recognizing and capitalizing on emerging trends and has created a string of successful, sustainable businesses, including: desktop publishing, web design, online communities, web product development, and coworking.
Visionary leader of multidisciplinary, high-functioning teams. Her strong entrepreneurialism enables Julie to effectively manage engineers, executive teams, designers, architects, and staffs of up to 40. She is extremely goal-driven and keeps the team motivated, focused on the vision and relentlessly executing to strategy.
Driven community builder. Julie’s success and strength of vision springs from a deep commitment to the formation of viable, energetic community in all she undertakes. This passion drives her to create tight, well-executing business teams, and is the secret behind her success co-founding the award-winning nonprofit Austin Free-Net, inventing groundbreaking online community management tools and community spaces.
Julie is available for limited speaking, consulting, strategy, and design projects.